A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Daller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Daller, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Daller graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Daller has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Daller practice?
Dr. John Daller practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, PA and Exton, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.