Dr. John Dallman Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 25th, 2011

I will miss Dr. Dallmann

I would love to recommend Dr. Dallman and will miss him dearly as he passed away recently.

December 17th, 2010

Forgetful

I have been a patient of Dr. Dallman for many years. As the years have gone by, I have noticed a forgettfulness about him. He does not take notes, cannot recall what my medical problem was during previous visits, and always gets my prescriptions wrong. I have to remind HIM about my health and needs. About time for him to retire. A great person, but age is catching up with him.

February 18th, 2010

Dr. Dallman is a kind, intelligent and caring doctor. After a long road dealing with other doctors who did not take the time to listen to my symptoms and issues, Dr. Dallman was a breath of fresh air. Finding a "good" doctor in Florida is a bit like playing russian roulette! Dr. Dallman was recommended to me by a trusted friend and I am so happy that she did.

November 17th, 2009

Time

Doctor Dallman spends as much time as necessary to evaluate you and your condition. He pays attention to detail and is excellent in following up after the visit. I highly recommend Doctor Dallman.

April 30th, 2010