A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Damiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Damiani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Damiani graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Damiani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Damiani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Damiani practice?
Dr. John Damiani practices Urology near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Trenton Urologists.