A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Damiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Damiani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Damiani graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Damiani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lawrence Damiani DO is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Damiani practice?
- Dr. John Damiani has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Damiani practices Urology near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Trenton Urologists.