A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Damiani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Damiani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damiani
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Damiani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Balloon Dilatation
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Fallen Bladder (Cystocele)
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Pain
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Reproductive Sterilization
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Testicular Diseases
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Damiani graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Damiani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John L Damiani DO is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Damiani practice?
- Dr. John Damiani has 1 office location.
Dr. John Damiani practices Urology near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Urologists.