Dr. John Damiani DO Patient Reviews

• Urology Trenton, MI

3.3

August 8th, 2016
We have only been to this office twice but we have had 6 calls to reschedule!

December 28th, 2015
Very poor bedside manner
Four of my family members have stated that they would not go back to this Dr. after seeing him. My husband took his elderly father there a few years ago & was just telling me that the Dr. was so abrupt with him when he was having difficulty trying to catheterize himself for the first time. My husband said he felt like punching the Dr. in the face. The Dr. just yelled at Dad and told him to just stick it in there! Really?? Maybe you should give it a try yourself before you yell at your patients. From what I see on this website there are many that would not recommend this man.

December 14th, 2015
He did my surgery very nice guy

September 1st, 2013
MR
THE DOCTOR WAS VERY COURTEOUS, SPEND A LOT OF TIME WITH ME, INSTEAD OF RUSHING ME OUT. I GOT IN AND OUT, AND HE RESOLVED THE ISSUES THAT THE OTHER DOCTOR COULD NOT! THANK YOU

March 19th, 2009
Kim VanderMeir
Dr. Damiani was very thorough and precise. He was a very pleasant man with a great knowledge of his speciality. I felt very at ease with him and would recommend him for any urological needs.

February 19th, 2009
Would not recommend!
I was miss diagnosed and was set up for surgery without being told for what. After asking what was the surgery for (Diagnoses). It took 10 calls to get an answer. After telling the staff member on the phone other doctors say it was something else, Damiani got on the phone and saying "I am upsetting his nurses". I told him that he might have "miss diagnosed me" and gave him the other doctors name. He got real rude (will not quote on the net, not very nice). Has no clue and tried to get me to have a surgery for $4000 more then the one needed.