A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Danella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Danella is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Danella, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Danella graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Danella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Danella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans