A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Danella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Danella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danella
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Danella Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Danella, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Danella graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Danella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Danella FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Danella practice?
- Dr. John Danella has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Danella practices Urology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA.
See Danville Urologists.