A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Danella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Danella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Danella
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Danella Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Danella, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Danella graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Danella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John F Danella FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Danella practice?
- Dr. John Danella has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Danella practices Urology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Scranton, PA.
See Danville Urologists.