A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Danias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Danias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Danias, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Danias graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Danias has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Danias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Danias practice?
Dr. John Danias practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.