A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Danias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Danias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Danias, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Danias graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Danias has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Danias MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John Danias practice?
- Dr. John Danias has 7 office locations.
Dr. John Danias practices Ophthalmology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Ophthalmologists.