A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Danneberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Danneberger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Danneberger, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Danneberger graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Danneberger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- North Arundel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Eric Danneberger MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John E. Danneberger practice?
- Dr. John Danneberger has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Danneberger practices Urology near Annapolis, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD and Bowie, MD.
See Annapolis Urologists.