Dr. John Darin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Darin?

August 20th, 2015

Dr. Darin did my cataract surgery, and his deft touch and confidence together with a great follow up program is much appreciated. I always feel like I'm in good hands.

June 1st, 2015

Dr.Darin is a seasoned and compassionate professional. I had a serious case and he went far and beyond to help me and solve the problem. The staff is fantastic. The place is sparkling clean. I could have lost vision in one eye due to neglect of my previous doctors in Miramar Eye Group if I were not transferred to Dr. Darin and his associates.

May 13th, 2014

Appointment

I will not return, nor recommend this Doctor to anyone. He spent more time chatting with his staff than he did with his patients. The wait was intolerable, and frankly, I was not interested in his beach house, golf game, or upcoming vacation.

March 10th, 2014

Patient

Issues like waiting or staff chatting do not compare to losing your sight! If it were not for Dr. Darin, I would have lost sight in one of my eyes. He has my respect and high rating. Go to someone else if the trivial things in life are more important than your sight!

August 28th, 2013

Doctor Appointment

I would not choose this doctor again. The wait time was too long. the staff was more interested in chatting about the weekend than the patients. The doctor was more interested in chatting with the staff.

August 8th, 2013

Great Doctor

Great experience with Dr. Darin. He knows so much about his field and I would trust all eye related medical decisions to him.

September 12th, 2015