A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John De Barros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John De Barros is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John De Barros, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. De Barros graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. De Barros has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John James De Barros MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John J. De Barros practice?
- Dr. John De Barros has 7 office locations.
Dr. John De Barros practices Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and Bariatric Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Tempe Surgeons.