A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dearborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dearborn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dearborn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dearborn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dearborn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dearborn graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dearborn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Terry Dearborn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Dearborn practice?
- Dr. John Dearborn has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dearborn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atherton, CA.
See Atherton Surgeons.