A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dearborn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dearborn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dearborn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dearborn graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dearborn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Terry Dearborn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John T. Dearborn practice?
- Dr. John Dearborn has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dearborn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Orthopedic Surgeons.