A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Deaver is Good. Dr. Deaver has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Deaver, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Vaginal Delivery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Deaver graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Deaver has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deaver accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Deaver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John E. Deaver practice?
Dr. John Deaver practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Waterloo, IA and Cedar Falls, IA.
See Richmond Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Deaver, Dr. Evan Deaver, Dr. Giovanni Deaver, Dr. Hank Deaver, Dr. Hans Deaver, Dr. Ian Deaver, Dr. Ivan Deaver, Dr. Jack Deaver