A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Deberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Deberry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deberry
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Deberry Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Deberry, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Deberry graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deberry has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Lafayette Deberry MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John L. Deberry practice?
- Dr. John Deberry has 1 office location.
Dr. John Deberry practices Urology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Urologists.