A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Deberry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Deberry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Deberry, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Deberry graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deberry has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deberry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 23 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John L. Deberry practice?
Dr. John Deberry practices Urology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Urologists.