inactive

John Debus DDS Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 11th, 2015
A great doctor and a really wonderful person!
Dr. Debus has an extensive knowledge of psychiatry, sleep medicine and internal medicine. He is the most caring doctor I have ever encountered. I always feel better after I see him and he works hard to find the correct diagnosis and treatment for his patients. He keeps up with the latest medical advances, particularly in his specialized field of sleep medicine. He also know a lot about natural medicine, and nutritional supplements . Did I mention that he is the most caring doctor I have ever encountered? I trust his medical knowledge more than any doctor that I have been to see, regardless of specialty.

February 16th, 2014
Positive Review
For many years I have been having difficulty sleeping. I have been to several doctors and nobody seemed to know why I wasn't sleeping properly. He performed a sleep apnea test and learned I was not getting enough oxygen during the night. I am very thankful to doctor Debus for taking the time to help me and listen to my sleep issues. Now I feel energized in the morning and throughout the day.

May 12th, 2013
great doc
This doctor is awesome. After various other doctors efforts, Debus diagnosed me correctly after just one visit. I recommend him to anyone that has a sleping disorder.

March 16th, 2013
Trust me
Doctors think they are gods. When they are challenged they often respond like children. That has been my experience in dealing with a chronic illness. Three things I would request doctors to know: 1. Recognize the limits of your science. I love Western medicine, I trust it, and it will someday cure me, I'm sure. But right now there's a lot we don't know. Just because YOU don't know the answer doesn't mean MY illness doesn't exist, or that it's all in my head. 2. Don't attribute things to depression without asking me. I have experienced depression, I know exactly what it feels like. This is not it. 3. If you ARE going to attribute my illness to depression, have the balls to confront me. Don't pretend you believe me and then write something different in my file, putting my future at risk in a variety of ways.

February 2nd, 2013
Great, compassionate, thorough doctor!
Actually cares about his patients' health and well-being. Takes extra time when needed. Exceptional Doctor!

May 8th, 2012
Dr. Debus is probably the most caring, thorough and knowledgeable doctors I have ever visited. He actually even read my records from previous doctors! Very pleasant, very patient.

May 8th, 2012

July 1st, 2010
Best Doctor I know!
Knowledgeable in all fields of medicine. Extremely knowledgeable in his specialties. Caring and compassionate. I would be lost without him!

March 10th, 2010
Fantastic!
My experience with the Sleep Medicine Associates of Texas was fantastic. Dr. Debus was really wonderful and easy to talk to. I felt that he truly listened to what I had to say and he also educated me on my sleep disorder and its treatment. I don't think I could've gotten better care anywhere.