A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Decarlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Decarlo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Decarlo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Decarlo graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Decarlo has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Decarlo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Decarlo practice?
Dr. John Decarlo practices Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists.