A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Decarlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Decarlo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Decarlo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Decarlo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Decarlo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Decarlo graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Decarlo has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dominic Decarlo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Decarlo practice?
- Dr. John Decarlo has 1 office location.
Dr. John Decarlo practices Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists.