A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Decarlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Decarlo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Decarlo
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Decarlo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Decarlo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Decarlo graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Decarlo has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dominic Decarlo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Decarlo practice?
- Dr. John Decarlo has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Decarlo practices Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists.