A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Decarlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Decarlo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Decarlo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Decarlo graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Decarlo has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dominic Decarlo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Decarlo practice?
- Dr. John Decarlo has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Decarlo practices Ophthalmology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI.
See Milwaukee Ophthalmologists.