A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Deck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Deck, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Deck, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deck graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Regional Medical Center
- Bryan LGH Medical Center - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Dee Deck MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. Deck practice?
- Dr. John Deck has 1 office location.
Dr. John Deck practices Family Medicine near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Primary Care Doctors.