Dr. John Deck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Deck?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. John Deck?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2016

I had something wrong, and he did nothing but give me meds, then I went to er and had stage 4 no cure, brain cancer, now, I live in nursing home and attorney is looking into it, I spent 3 mon in icu and he sent letter saying I was selling meds, I wasn't, I was tested to see what I was taking , he did that so I wouldn't sue him, but can and well I want he's office closed , he's had lots of trouble, cause he doesn't go by the rules, oh and I still have meds in question for proof of not selling and it showed I was taking them, so I'm dying cause he was to tired, and I have small son I use to like him but he just changed ,I even told him he needed a break, hes a drug addict

May 2nd, 2013

Making walk in appts is a breeze. Always makes time to see me.

June 8th, 2011

Kind and compassionate physician. Nursing staff and adminstrative staff considerate and diligent in making sure the patient is their number one focus.

May 6th, 2010

A wonderful, thoughtful doctor.

November 7th, 2009

Wrong meds and unnecessary tests

He had been my doctor for years and the fact that I was bipolar had been known to him since 1994. I am asked about my prescriptions every time I go in and two of them are maintenance medications from a psychiatrist. I had not had a psychotic incidint for 9 years but when my disk herniated, the doctor gave me a prescription for steroids. As I've learned since, steroids cause psychotic episodes in normal people, you don't give them to someone with bipolar disorder. I ended up trying to commit suicide to "save the world". When my psychiatrist found out, he was quite upset.Besides that, I had to have a physical before surgery, two days later I thought I had a bladder infection and called for medicine. Even though the physical results from two days before showed an elevated white cell count in my urine, I had to go in and take another test before they would give me medicine. Previously to this, he also had me take lab tests over and over because I had "borderline" thyroid results. He kept having me come back for test after test and the results were the same, but he never did anything about it. I finally just stopped doing the labs because I couldn't afford it anymore.

January 19th, 2017