A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Deeney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Deeney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Deeney, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Deeney graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Deeney has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Deeney MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Deeney practice?
- Dr. John Deeney has 1 office location.
Dr. John Deeney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.