A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Defrancisco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Defrancisco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Defrancisco, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Defrancisco graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Defrancisco has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Defrancisco MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Defrancisco practice?
- Dr. John Defrancisco has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Defrancisco practices Gastroenterology near Burnt Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ballston Lake, NY and Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Burnt Hills Gastroenterologists.