A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John DeFranco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John DeFranco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John DeFranco, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeFranco graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. DeFranco has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John N DeFranco MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John N. DeFranco practice?
- Dr. John DeFranco has 3 office locations.
Dr. John DeFranco practices Urology near Chicago Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hazel Crest, IL and Orland Park, IL.
See Chicago Ridge Urologists.