A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John DeFranco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John DeFranco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeFranco
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. DeFranco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John DeFranco, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. DeFranco graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. DeFranco has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John N DeFranco MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John N. DeFranco practice?
- Dr. John DeFranco has 13 office locations.
Dr. John DeFranco practices Urology near Chicago Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL and Evergreen Park, IL.
See Chicago Ridge Urologists.