A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John DeFranco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John DeFranco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeFranco
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. DeFranco Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. John DeFranco, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. DeFranco graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. DeFranco has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John N DeFranco MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. John N. DeFranco practice?
- Dr. John DeFranco has 2 office locations.
Dr. John DeFranco practices Urology near Chicago Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL.
See Chicago Ridge Urologists.