A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Degliuomini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Degliuomini is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Degliuomini, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Degliuomini graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Degliuomini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Degliuomini MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Degliuomini practice?
- Dr. John Degliuomini has 1 office location.
Dr. John Degliuomini practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.