A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Degliuomini, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Degliuomini graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Degliuomini has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincents Midtown Hospital
- SVCMC St Vincent`s Hospital Manhattan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Degliuomini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Degliuomini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Degliuomini practice?
Dr. John Degliuomini practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Degliuomini, Dr. Evan Degliuomini, Dr. Giovanni Degliuomini, Dr. Hank Degliuomini, Dr. Hans Degliuomini, Dr. Ian Degliuomini, Dr. Ivan Degliuomini, Dr. Jack Degliuomini