A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John DeKeyser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John DeKeyser, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeKeyser
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. DeKeyser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John DeKeyser, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cysts
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeKeyser graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. DeKeyser has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Baptist DeKeyser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John B. DeKeyser practice?
- Dr. John DeKeyser has 1 office location.
Dr. John DeKeyser practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors and Anchorage Obstetricians & Gynecologists.