A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Delahay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Delahay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delahay
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delahay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Delahay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Delahay graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Delahay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Delahay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John Delahay practice?
- Dr. John Delahay has 1 office location.
Dr. John Delahay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Orthopedic Surgeons.