A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Delahay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Delahay is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Delahay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
Education & Awards
Dr. Delahay graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Delahay has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Norris Delahay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John N. Delahay practice?
- Dr. John Delahay has 1 office location.
Dr. John Delahay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Washington, DC.
See Washington Surgeons.