A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Deleonardis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Deleonardis, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Deleonardis graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deleonardis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Deleonardis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John Deleonardis practice?
- Dr. John Deleonardis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Deleonardis practices Pediatrics near Mullica Hill, NJ.
See Mullica Hill Pediatricians.