A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Deleonardis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Deleonardis, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Deleonardis graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deleonardis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deleonardis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John Deleonardis practice?
Dr. John Deleonardis practices Pediatrics near Mullica Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeton, NJ.
See Mullica Hill Pediatricians.