inactive

John Del Gaudio MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

March 22nd, 2016
If I knew that I had legal immunity, I would provide more facts than a jury would believe. There are way too many ENTs in the Atlanta area so I will go elsewhere. It is most unfortunate that I need to go outside of Emory based on true infamy from this sub-specialist. ANY other Atlanta-area ENT would finally meet my medical needs.

February 5th, 2016
M.D. board certified

January 23rd, 2016
Review of DR
This dr was terrible!! I had a bad URI probably caused by an airborne viral infection. He told me there was nothing he could do & barely talked to me because he was afraid I would get him sick! Really?? He said I had to let it run it's course. I left his office & immediately went to an Urgent Care where they did a more thorough exam. I was given scrips for antibiotic, steroid, cough syrup & inhaler. I felt better the next day & been feeling significantly better since then.

October 22nd, 2014
I had the best medical experience with Dr. Delgaudio. You are greeted by professional staff in white shirts and navy blue sports jackets. His nurse is very kind and always makes you feel comfortable. His PA Melisa is the best. I have complete confidence in Dr. Delgaudio. He is very gentle and has the best personality. He was very open and honest with me. I feel 100% confident under his care. I would highly recommend him!! I have a complicated case and he has taken the time to study my medical records. I have never had an experience like this with any other physician. He is a great physician. Very well accomplished in his career.

December 10th, 2013
Believe the negative reviews . . . I wish I had.
This doctor is conceded, incompetent and plain rude. The bedside manner of a wolf would be better than his. I don't know why Emory keeps him. His reviews are horrible. I wish I had listened to the warnings.

December 2nd, 2013
I've been seeing Dr. Delgaudio over the past 5 years. I've found him to be very knowledgeable in his field and highly professional. He's very direct and I am also so it worked out fine for us. He's easy to talk to and I would highly recommend him for ENT problems.

October 8th, 2013
The Absolute Best!
I came to Dr. Delgaudio in 2008 with nasal cancer. As scared and confused as I was, I immediately felt I was in very capable hands. He spoke frankly and kindly and explained my situation and my options. He was also very patient with my family. We then went ahead with a course of treatment. Here I am five years later, in remission, and I can't imagine going through this experience with any other doctor. His staff is also incredible. Thankfully, I haven't had the need to refer anyone to him for nasal cancer but I have referred more than a couple of friends who were looking for an incredible ENT.

September 18th, 2013
Patient
I have been seeing Dr DelGaudio for about three years. In all regards I rate him clearly outstanding. He performed extensive surgery on my sinuses, and I could not be more pleased with the result. I highly recommend him.

September 11th, 2013
I was very satisfied with my office visit with Dr. Delgaudio. I had read the negative reviews on this blog and was hesitant to see him. He was courteous, professional, and efficient. He was very direct, which I like, and I did not interpret this as rude or arrogant. I would recommend him to anyone and will continue to have him take care of my ENT issues.

August 25th, 2013
Exceeded expectations
Great physician. I had seen many doctors for my problem without much improvement. Dr. DelGaudio was my last resort. I was not holding out much hope, but he really made an effort to understand my problem. He has helped me more than all of the previous doctors combined. I am very grateful.

August 22nd, 2013
Very professional
I have been seeing Dr. Delgaudio for two years. At alm of my visits he has been very professional, attentive, and I have received nothing but the best care.

August 22nd, 2013
Very satisfied
Caring, efficient, and very funny. I was happy with my medical care and the interactions with Dr. DelGaudio and his staff.