inactive

John T Delgiorno MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 1 review

October 8th, 2013
We have been coming to this practice since 1990. I have always been thrilled with the level of care given by the doctors in this practice. However, recently my daughter informed me that this office is no longer taking her insurance. She was given no notice, and only found out when she tried to have her 8 year old sons asthma medication refilled. They told her that they could not authorize a refill because her children where no longer considered patients, even though the medical files are still there. She even offered to pay out of pocket until she can arrange an appointment with a new doctor. While I understand the changes in insurance participation, how do you not inform patients of these changes? When my daughter asked the girl who answered the phone this question she said "well we have it posted in the office". So that means unless you were visiting this office you had no idea changes had been made? That is unacceptable. Very disappointed.

April 5th, 2011
AWFUL< THE WORST
I would not recommend this doctor, He is rude, doesn't answer my questions. More importantly, he did not treat my child's problem. He has a poor bedside manner, and doesn't like when you have questions. I am so glad I have a new doctor for my children. They deserve better than this. Also, his staff is the worst. The rudest people I have ever met in my life work in that office.

July 26th, 2010
Terrible
Dr. John is very insensitive and has misdiagnosed my child several times. I will never take my child to him again. I would definitely not recommend him to anyone.