A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Della Rosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Della Rosa, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Della Rosa graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Della Rosa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Della Rosa MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Della Rosa practice?
- Dr. John Della Rosa has 5 office locations.
Dr. John Della Rosa practices Neurology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA and Coal Township, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Neurologists.