A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Delliquadri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Delliquadri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Delliquadri graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Delliquadri has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
- HMHP St Elizabeth Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Phillip Delliquadri DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John P. Delliquadri practice?
- Dr. John Delliquadri has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Delliquadri practices Family Medicine near Girard, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Youngstown, OH.
See Girard Family Physicians.