Dr. John Delliquadri DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 9th, 2016
Not worth the wait
I had an appointment at 11:30. It was about 1 before I was called back and 1:15 before Dr. Delliquadri came in to see me. I told the nurse I wanted to be seen for a physical and some headaches I had been having. He spent a couple of minutes listening to me tell about my headaches, he listened to my heart and lungs for about 30 seconds, adjusted my neck and popped my back, offered me prescription ibuprofen and that was it! I waited over an hour and a half to see him and then he only spent about five minutes with me. The office is very outdated and the desk staff workers are not terribly friendly, on the phone or in the office. The nurse was very nice, though. I was really looking forward to going to a dr that could perform adjustments like a chiropractor, but I expected him to listen like a dr/chirpractor and spend time talking to me about what was going on. And, he did not perform a physical at all. Really disappointed!

October 20th, 2015
Best doctor ever!!
I have been going to Dr. John Delliquadri for 24 years and he is the best doctor that I have ever had, he's very smart, very friendly and spends as much time with you that you need to help you. I take all 3 of my children to see him ages 23, 6, and 4 (they never had any other doctor as Dr. John knows how to care for Adults and children of all ages). Thank you Dr. John you are WONDERFUL!!!