A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dellorso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dellorso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dellorso graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Perugia.
Dr. Dellorso has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John V Dellorso MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John V. Dellorso practice?
- Dr. John Dellorso has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dellorso practices Internal Medicine near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists.