A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dellorso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dellorso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dellorso graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Perugia.
Dr. Dellorso has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dellorso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan