A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Demare is Excellent. Dr. Demare has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Demare graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Demare has 6 hospital affiliations:
- William Beaumont Hospital-Troy
- William Beaumont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Demare accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Demare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Demare practice?
Dr. John Demare practices Family Medicine near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Demare, Dr. Deshawn Demare, Dr. Jan Demare, Dr. Hank Demare, Dr. Shayne Demare, Dr. Shane Demare, Dr. Jackie Demare, Dr. Giovanni Demare