A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Demetree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Demetree, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Demetree graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Demetree has 2 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Demetree MD is a male Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. John W. Demetree practice?
- Dr. John Demetree has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Demetree practices Dermatology near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Dermatologists.