A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Demicco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Demicco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Demicco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Demicco graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Demicco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Demicco accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan