Jan 25th, 2014

Dr. Demopulos and his Nurse are outstanding! Both are very caring, and extremely patient with outstanding listening and communication skills. Now, the lady that checks you out is a different story. She is very limited in communication skills and extremely rude after every visit I have had with Dr. Demopulos. I understand every doctors' office need someone who is able to collect. However, the rudeness and lack of communication skills exhibited by this lady is something I have yet to understand. Therefore, I'm rating the courteous staff 1-star purely on my interaction with the woman who checks you out upon departure. Despite this, my visits with Dr Demopulos and his Nurse outweighs the few minutes I spend with the lady checking me out and setting appointments. If Dr. Demopulos could get that situation with his front office staff corrected, any visit to his office would make for an all around great experience.

by Susan Davis-Schmitt on Sep 6th, 2013

Dr Demopulos is a fantastic Doctor who really cares about his patients. He was my mother's Dr. from the time he began his career until she passed away 4 years ago. Now he is my husband's and my Doctor. He diagnosed an issue I had with my Celiac Artery that had gone undetected since birth - 60 plus years ago. I have the utmost confidence in him and his staff.

great Dr. not so great front office staff. show details great Dr. not so great front office staff.
Jul 15th, 2013

Dr Demopulos is very caring and wonderful ,but the person that answers the phone is not so much .

Apr 14th, 2012

My husband and I have seen him for at least the past 6 years. He is the kindness doctor I have ever encounter (I am 58)and he truly cares. HE IS THE BEST.

Jul 10th, 2011

Best doctor we ever had!

Generational Doctor show details Generational Doctor
May 3rd, 2011

I do find talking on the phone with the office staff challenging. They could do a better job. They come off being offensive/defensive instead of friendly and helpful. The Doctor is so good though that I over look it most of the time. He was my grandmother's doctor for many years as well as my mother and now my own. I trust him and know that no other doctor knows my family medical history as well as he does.

Dr. Demopulos STAFF show details Dr. Demopulos STAFF
Mar 23rd, 2011

I cannot rate the doctor himself since I am not a patient, HOWEVER, the front office staff is RUDE. I would NEVER go to this office just based on the first point of contact, the receptionist. This office needs an improvement on their customer service skills.

Best Doctor Ever! show details Best Doctor Ever!
Dec 12th, 2010

Dr. Demopulos has been my elderly parents' doctor and my doctor for many years. As my parents' caregiver, I have seen quite a bit of him over the years. He's not only very competent, he is very caring and has a delightful sense of humor. He always takes the time to explain everything and answers any and all questions no matter how busy he is. If he refers you to a specialist, if appropriate, he will stay updated with your case. He is well respected and well liked by the doctors and staff at the hospital. He has a very calming presence and is VERY patient. His staff is efficient and friendly. His nurse is outstanding.

Very caring doctor show details Very caring doctor
Nov 17th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Demopulos to anyone. He is caring, sincere, listens & doesn't rush you in/out.