inactive

John A Demopulos MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Dallas, TX

November 20th, 2015
He's way behind
Dr. Demopulos is nice; HOWEVER, we are medicare patients and he sees us once every 6 months. At these visits he draws blood and checks your heart and blood pressure. We have now been waiting for 5 weeks for our blood test results!!! Every time we call about the results, the receptionist tells us all the results are on his desk waiting to be signed. Any doctor who is this far behind in informing patients about their blood work lacks in some ways. We are looking for a new doctor.

November 4th, 2015
This is a Good One!
Excellent doctor. Very personal and personable. Takes time to talk to you and makes sure he understands what your needs are so he can help you.

June 23rd, 2015
He listens & takes time to understand all of one's health problems. He is thorough, but never appears rushed or annoyed by all the questions / concerns /requests. He, personally, interviews the patient concerning history & medications. We like the fact that if one of us would have to be hospitalized that he can be the admitting physician and would be involved in our care. Even though we had a short wait to see him, we did not mind because we know that he gives all of his patients the time required to effectively diagnose & treat each one.

June 16th, 2015
Wonderful doctor and nurse, challenging receptionist
Dr. Demopulos is one of the kindest (and most competent) doctors I have ever seen. I recommend him very highly. His nurse is excellent as well. His receptionist/office staff person is not welcoming and is very standoffish and unhelpful on the telephone. I'm sure the doctor is too compassionate to fire her, but he should speak with her and/or retrain her in her job.

June 8th, 2015
DR. D is the best. He is VERY Caring....

April 30th, 2015
saved me

January 25th, 2014
Dr. Demopulos and his Nurse are outstanding! Both are very caring, and extremely patient with outstanding listening and communication skills. Now, the lady that checks you out is a different story. She is very limited in communication skills and extremely rude after every visit I have had with Dr. Demopulos. I understand every doctors' office need someone who is able to collect. However, the rudeness and lack of communication skills exhibited by this lady is something I have yet to understand. Therefore, I'm rating the courteous staff 1-star purely on my interaction with the woman who checks you out upon departure. Despite this, my visits with Dr Demopulos and his Nurse outweighs the few minutes I spend with the lady checking me out and setting appointments. If Dr. Demopulos could get that situation with his front office staff corrected, any visit to his office would make for an all around great experience.

September 6th, 2013
Dr Demopulos is a fantastic Doctor who really cares about his patients. He was my mother's Dr. from the time he began his career until she passed away 4 years ago. Now he is my husband's and my Doctor. He diagnosed an issue I had with my Celiac Artery that had gone undetected since birth - 60 plus years ago. I have the utmost confidence in him and his staff.

July 15th, 2013
great Dr. not so great front office staff.
Dr Demopulos is very caring and wonderful ,but the person that answers the phone is not so much .

April 14th, 2012
My husband and I have seen him for at least the past 6 years. He is the kindness doctor I have ever encounter (I am 58)and he truly cares. HE IS THE BEST.

July 10th, 2011
Best doctor we ever had!

May 3rd, 2011
Generational Doctor
I do find talking on the phone with the office staff challenging. They could do a better job. They come off being offensive/defensive instead of friendly and helpful. The Doctor is so good though that I over look it most of the time. He was my grandmother's doctor for many years as well as my mother and now my own. I trust him and know that no other doctor knows my family medical history as well as he does.