A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Denker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Denker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Denker graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Denker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Thomas Denker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John T. Denker practice?
- Dr. John Denker has 1 office location.
Dr. John Denker practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians and Portland Geriatric Doctors.