A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dennis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dennis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Dennis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tulsa Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Scott Dennis DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. John S. Dennis practice?
- Dr. John Dennis has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dennis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Radiologists.