A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Densmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Densmore is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Densmore
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Densmore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Densmore, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Densmore graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Densmore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Densmore MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Densmore practice?
- Dr. John Densmore has 1 office location.
Dr. John Densmore practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists, Charlottesville Oncologists, and Charlottesville Hematologists.