A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Densmore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Densmore is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Densmore, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Densmore graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Densmore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Densmore MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Densmore practice?
- Dr. John Densmore has 1 office location.
Dr. John Densmore practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists, Charlottesville Oncologists, and Charlottesville Hematologists.