A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Denzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Denzin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Denzin
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Denzin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Denzin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Denzin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Denzin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Denzin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Denzin practice?
- Dr. John Denzin has 1 office location.
Dr. John Denzin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.