A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Denzin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Denzin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Denzin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Denzin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Denzin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Denzin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 18 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Denzin practice?
Dr. John Denzin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Orthopedic Surgeons.