A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Depasse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Depasse, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Depasse graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Depasse has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Andrus Depasse MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Depasse practice?
- Dr. John Depasse has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Depasse practices Anesthesiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Anesthesiologists.