A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Deperi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Deperi, Laparoscopic General & Bariatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Deperi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deperi graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deperi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Deperi MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Deperi practice?
- Dr. John Deperi has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Deperi practices Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fleming Island, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.