A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John DePeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John DePeri, Laparoscopic General & Bariatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DePeri
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DePeri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John DePeri, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. DePeri graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DePeri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Saint Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David DePeri MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. DePeri practice?
- Dr. John DePeri has 1 office location.
Dr. John DePeri practices Surgery near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons.