inactive

John DePowell MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Indianapolis, IN

November 4th, 2016
Back surgery
Dr. Depowell is an exceptional surgeon and has exceptional bedside manners. He was professional throughout my time as his patient. He not only successfully completed what seemed like a very difficult surgery but I was amazed at the short recovery time. Within a year I had zero pain or issues on the area he operated on and it remains problem free years later. Dr. Depowell is extremely profession and patient. He always took the time to explain everything thoroughly and made sure everyone of my questions were answered and never once made me feel like he needed to hurry up with me and move on to the next patient. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Depowell to anyone without any hesitation whatsoever.

July 12th, 2016
Scoliosis 60u00c2u00b0 + curvature
Dr DePowell was very nice, easy to speak with. He was informative and patient as he explained all options I had available to treat my scoliosis.