A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Dermody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dermody is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dermody
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dermody, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dermody graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dermody has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Queen of the Valley Hospital
- Queen of The Valley Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Francis Dermody MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John F. Dermody practice?
- Dr. John Dermody has 1 office location.
Dr. John Dermody practices Family Medicine near Napa, CA.
See Napa Family Physicians.