Overall Review

January 29th, 2016
Dr. Dermody is a very thoughtful and kind Doctor. He listens and takes the time to help me make decisios about treatments needed. I highly recommend him.

June 16th, 2014
Mr. Compassion 👍
Dr. John Dermody has been our family doctor for over 15 years. He has always shown great respect and concern for me and my husband. He takes the time to discuss treatment options and provides an honest and well informed opinion, making sure we understand his concerns and decisions. When necessary he has directed us to outstanding specialists, all to great results. He stays in touch with our overall health history. He prescribes preventive care and makes sure we follow health guidelines for regular check ups and immunizations. I trust his judgment and cautious perspective in managing our care. We are truly fortunate to have Dr. John Dermody and his great staff in our community. Dr. Dermody represents the best in family medicine. We are proud to recommend him.

September 4th, 2013
I am also Wendy
Apparently you have patients with the same names and in my opinion the nurses and staff were great and Dr Dermody couldn't be a more caring and kind doctor I was hospitalized and not in his care and he still stopped in and checked on me. Wonderful human being.

March 19th, 2013
never seen Dr.dermody but the nurse practioners are aweful, poor communication from office and nurse practioners.. overall awefull service.....

July 24th, 2011
Great Doctor!
Its been 24 years since I was a patient of DR.John Dermody & I have never forgotten how sweet and caring he was to me during my pregnancy with my first child. He worked at a local hospital clinic in Ft Worth, TX during the middle 80's. During my pregnancy I developed some complications and I was extremely scared of the outcome. However, Dr. Dermody made me feel so assured that everything was going to be just fine and before I knew it, he was right, the scare was over and everything was back to normal.I have always remembered those moments and how wonderful he was to me in my time of need. I have yet to meet another like him. I believe that the mold was destroyed with him. Thank you Dr Dermody for being who you are, a wonderful, caring person. God bless you always.

March 1st, 2011
Proud and fortunate to have Dr Dermody as my personal physician!!
A totally informed Dr with old world values, he is actually dedicated to his patients and it shows at every encounter.

January 1st, 2011
CVS fax the Dr. and it takes over a weekbefore they get back to CVS. The girlsat the desk I give then a poor rating.They lie to you. The Dr has no idea what is going on because they will not let you speak to the Dr or the manager they are always gone. We are still waiting for the med's. It is 2 weeks now.Iam going to another Dr. Very poor. I sure hope he get's rid of the girlsthey are playing with people lives. They have no manners.

September 17th, 2009
Dr. Dermody has been my doctor for a lot of years, and I have always been extremely pleased with him and his office staff. He really cares about his patients, and always takes enough time to answer any questions I may have. I would never hesitate to highly recommend him to anyone.

January 15th, 2009
Dr of the decade
Dr Dermody has been my doctor for over 12 years an has allways gone out of his way to acomadate me and he ,unlike other docters has been there for me through alot of big ordeals.