Learn more about Dr. John Dervan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Dervan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Dervan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dervan graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dervan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dervan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Dervan practice?
Dr. John Dervan practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson, NY.
See East Setauket Internists, East Setauket Cardiologists, East Setauket Critical Care Practitioners, and East Setauket Cardiothoracic Surgeons.