Learn more about Dr. John Desaloms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Desaloms, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Desaloms, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Desaloms graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Desaloms has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Michael Desaloms MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John M. Desaloms practice?
- Dr. John Desaloms has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Desaloms practices Neurological Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allen, TX and Denton, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.