Dr. John Desaloms Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Desaloms?

July 6th, 2017

Spinal fusion.

Had spinal fusion and disc replacement. The first procedure went well for the first three days,then after I went home I became ill, fever,pain and could not walk or get out of bed. Kidneys were acting strange. Could not control urine. Went back to the er. Waited several hours in severe pain. Finally did an MRI and scheduled surgery immediately. I was bleeding form the previous surgery 4 days prior. After the surgical procedure. I did everything the Dr ordered. Took over a year and I am still in severe pain. As of today I've developed a fever. Just not sure what's going on. Called Dr and he just sent me to pain management. Just doesn't seem right.

March 21st, 2015

Exceptional Caring physician!

October 2nd, 2014

Microdiscectomy

I was referred to Dr Desaloms after my herniated disc worsened considerably. I was able to see Dr Desaloms within a few days and surgery 4 days later. Dr Desaloms is approachable, very attentive, explained things well. His staff were very friendly and returned my calls promptly. I am still healing but that seems to be progressing well. I would highly recommend Dr Desaloms to family and friends.

July 3rd, 2014

I was interviewed by his PA who was ver thorough and caring. But Dr. Desaloms was just great. My surgery was scheduled promptly and I had great results. Dr. Desaloms explained everything to me and my family before and after the surgery. I definitely would recommend him

June 18th, 2014

spine surgery

If you have a cancerous tumor around your spine do not let this dr. perform surgery on you. You may die 3 months later cancer spreads when you have surgery. And you will probably never see him again in he hospital or the office for a follow just his nurse.

June 1st, 2013

DBS Surgery

Dr. Desaloms and his staff far exceeded my expectations during and after my Deep Brain Stimulation surgery. All my questions were answered whenever I had one and all my fears were laid to rest before and during the surgery. The care and concern they showed was extraordinary. I cannot say enough good things about the group. The staff and the Doctor are a well oiled machine that performed from my first visit through my after care. Highly recommend for the DBS surgery!!!

April 12th, 2013

Cashier

He is an angel send to earth by our lord.he is a wonderful doc,he did my hus surgery. Of DBS ne is completely alright.god bless him n his staff

September 14th, 2012

Dr. Desaloms is GREAT-- DBS Surgery

After two DBS surgeries that ended with system failures, I went to Dr. Desaloms. This is a very intricate surgery. He did a fantastic job, and I am functioning with Parkinson's better than previously. He explained everything thoroughly, has an amazing personality, and took tons of time answering our questions. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Desaloms-- clearly, he is among the best docs I have EVER been to!!! (Note: I think the picture you have of him is WRONG!)

April 19th, 2012

My initial appointment was rescheduled 3 times. When I arrived, I waited almost 2 hours to see the doctor. I saw a nurse, then another, then the doctor, who all did the same 'tests' on me. When I tried to reschedule after over 1 hour had passed after my appointment time, the receptionist got an attitude. The doc spent 5 minutes with me and then ordered an MRI (he had one from 10 months earlier). I scheduled a follow-up, but then called to question if I really needed the MRI. No one called back. Today is my follow-up. I never heard anything, so I called to see if I should go. They never called to confirm, never returned my call about my questions, NOTHING.

April 12th, 2012

Paula Linder

Dr. Desaloms is a great doctor, and a wonderful human being. When I was at my lowest point in my life he talked with me and gave me so much encouragement. God Bless him

April 19th, 2011

Dr. Desaloms did a minimally invasive TLIF fusion at L4-L5 for me and I hit the jackpot when I was referred to him. I had previously been seen by an Orthopedic Surgeon who wanted to do the maximally invasive TLIF after an MRI. Dr. Desaloms also ordered a myleogram which pinpointed the problem and allowed him to give me the option that I chose. He is the kindest doctor I have ever dealt with...very concerned and totally "in the moment" when you are talking to him. He doesn't make you feel like he is speeding through his 5 minutes with you in follow up but takes his time. It has been a totally positive experience for me and has gotten the results we were looking for in relieving my pain.

September 15th, 2010

I had another neurosurgeon who looked at my MRI for about 3 minutes and told me my problem was all in my head. Dr. Desaloms was referred to me by a friend - I went to Dr. Desaloms and he did everything possible to help me. I eventually had spinal fusion surgery to help my "problem in my head." Dr. Desaloms is extremely knowledgeable and has a wonderful bedside manner. I wouldn't have any other doctor perform surgery on my back but Dr. Desaloms.