A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John DeSanto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John DeSanto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John DeSanto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeSanto graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DeSanto has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospitals Indianapolis
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Anthony DeSanto MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. DeSanto practice?
- Dr. John DeSanto has 1 office location.
Dr. John DeSanto practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.