A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Destafeno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Destafeno, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Destafeno, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Destafeno graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Destafeno has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Joseph Destafeno MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John J. Destafeno practice?
- Dr. John Destafeno has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Destafeno practices Ophthalmology near Exton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Grove, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Exton Ophthalmologists.