Dr. Joao De Toledo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joao De Toledo?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Joao De Toledo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2017

Terrible experience from rude doctor

I have seen a doctor or two over the years and Dr. Toledo was rude, condescending and scolded me when I asked a couple of questions. I came out of the clinic not knowing what I had or what I should do. A complete waste of time.

August 9th, 2016

anntay

Absolutely one of if not the most compassionate Doctors I/my family have ever been treated by. He quickly diagnosed my husband's GBS and immediately began aggressive treatment. He will listen fully no matter how long it take to find out exactly what is going on before making a diagnosis.. He is very active in the treatment and progress of the patient. Most of all he is equally as compassionate with the family. He answers any questions you may have in a way the average person can understand.

November 4th, 2013

The Best

Dr. De Toledo was my Neurologist for 10 years at the University of Miami a few years back. My seizures were completely out of control and he was able to find the right medicine and they were controlled ( No Seizures) for over 10 years. He has excellent bedside manner and he takes his time to see and evaluate you. He listens to you and takes his time to evaluate you. He genuinely cares about you and everything going on with you. One time I came in having had a horrible headache that dropped me to the floor. He wasted no time in having me admitted and running all sorts of tests and MRI's to make a firm evaluation. I had my daughter while taking Topamax (which has awful possible effects on a baby) and my daughter was born completely normal. I am happy to say that she is a straight A student in the gifted international Italian program. All under his care. I have to say that I miss him dearly.

October 25th, 2012

I have found this physician to be one of the most caring professionals I have ever encountered. When I have an appt with him, he never makes me feel rushed and he takes the time to really get to the heart of the problem. He uses humor in a compassionate and caring way to make me feel comfortable. He tries to understand how your life is impacting or being impacted by the problems you are having. He will work with you to find workable solutions. I would recommend Dr. Detoledo to any person without hesitation.

September 10th, 2017