A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Detre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Detre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Detre, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Stenosis
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Temporal Lobe Epilepsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Detre graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Detre has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Alan Detre MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. John A. Detre practice?
- Dr. John Detre has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Detre practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.