Neurologists
3400 Spruce St
Fl 2
Philadelphia, PA 19104
215-662-2700
Locations and availability (2)

|  Dr. Detre is definitely the doctor that you want to see if you are in need of the neurological care that he offers!  |  show details
by Meghan C. Parente on Oct 23rd, 2009

They asked me to write a few specific descriptions and experiences about being a patient with neurological disorders. I actually found it a bit of a challenge to put into words, but I felt that, to do what he has always been willing to do for me, I would at least write a "little" something. After all, I don't think that many of us appreciate all of the good that some physicians do for us, especially the few that do it gladly. To be completely honest, there have been times when I considered finding a different neurologist. However, after careful consideration regarding this issue, wiser medical professionals and consultation with intelligent friends, it became clear to me, friends, professors, colleagues, family, and my boss that my behavior needed to change with the new diagnosis that I found myself facing. It was hard to accept at first and no one would want to do something like stop drinking AT ALL. It was not until later that I truly understood the effect that he had on my life. And, he still with that diagnosis and he still does. As does, his wonderful receptionist Debbie!I hope that he is able to help someones life as much as he has helped mine.